Central PA,

including Elizabethtown, Mount Joy, Manheim, Marietta, Bainbridge, Palmyra, Lancaster, Hershey and more!

 

Advantage Chiropractic - Logo Chiropractic

Call today! We're a locally owned and operated business that has been around for 10 years

717-367-3100

When you begin care with Advantage Chiropractic, it's important for us to know some of your medical history and any conditions you have that may interfere with your care. Giving us as much information as possible will give us a better opportunity to create a customized chiropractic plan that will improve your health! Please download and fill out the form below if you're a new patient. You can bring this form in on your first visit.

 

Confidential Patient Health Record

Important chiropractic forms

Insurance and payment options

Group or individual insurance

We do our best to remove the hassle of dealing with insurance payments. Our staff will call your insurance company to verify your benefits. Please keep in mind that the verification your insurance company gives us is not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim and wait 90 days for the payment. If the company pays the benefits, you will only be responsible for paying for non-covered services, co-pays, and deductibles. If you ever have questions about your insurance payment, please contact our office! We have an insurance clerk with years of experience.

 

Patients without insurance

Many patients either have no insurance or have plans that have limited coverage, like catastrophic policies. We understand that you're not interested in creating more large bills for yourself. We have several plans available for uninsured and underinsured patients so that they can get complete care without causing themselves financial distress. We're also always happy to receive payments via Cash, Personal Check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.

 

On-the-job injuries / workers' compensation

When you're injured on the job, your employer should cover your care under workers' compensation insurance. To begin your treatment, you'll inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of his or her insurance carrier. If your employer does not provide this information, a settlement is not made within three months, or you suspend or terminate your care, any fees for services will be due immediately.

 

Personal injury or auto accidents

If you've been injured in a car accident and are recuperating with chiropractic care, please notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office as quickly as possible. Let our insurance department know if you're being represented by an attorney. You will ultimately be responsible for your bill, but we will wait for your settlement claim for up to six months after your care is completed. Once the claim is settled or you choose to suspend or terminate your care, the fees for your treatment will be due immediately.

 

Medicare

We accept assignments from Medicare at our office. Usually, the check for payment is sent directly to our office to cover the services Medicare covers. For chiropractors, this covers manipulation of the spine only. Medicare will pay 80% off the allowable fee after your deductible is met. You will have to pay the deductible and the remaining 20%, as well as pay for any services that aren't covered by Medicare. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

 

Secondary insurance

Please let us know if you have secondary insurance. Our insurance staff will assist you if you need help filing.

Learn about your insurance options and fill out any necessary forms.